Looking to buy Bitcoins fast? Well, you have come to the right place! All you need to do is to follow these three simple steps:
- Create Your Coinmama AccountSign up and create your Coinmama account with just a few clicks. A confirmation link will be sent to your email at the end of the process.
- Get Verified for Bitcoin PurchaseYou need to verify your account before you can buy BTC with credit or debit card. This involves the uploading of your passport, national ID or other documents based on your preferred level of verification. Once approved and cleared, you can buy Bitcoins for up to 15,000 USD with your credit/debit card.
- Place Your Bitcoin OrderLog in to the Coinmama account you created in Stage 1, enter the desired wallet address, fill out the form and buy Bitcoin instantly.
Buy Bitcoin with Debit Card
Got not credit card? No problem. You can also buy Bitcoin with debit card. Coinmama currently accepts payments via Visa and Mastercard. Please note that American Express, Discover and PayPal are currently not accepted. Regardless of the method you choose, you need to make sure that the card belongs to you.
Please note that you’ll pay a commission due to the processing fees that come with your card payments. After your account is verified and a purchase is made you will receive your Bitcoin within a few minutes. Coinmama offers industry-leading purchase limits. For more information, refer to our Knowledge Base.
Buy Bitcoin with Bank Transfer
Looking for another payment option? You can also buy Bitcoin with bank transfer. We currently accept orders of up to 12,000 USD per day, regardless of other methods you may have used, offering higher limits and lower fees.
This method is currently available in most European Union (EU) countries and the United Kingdom (UK) using SEPA bank transfer and in the rest of the world through SWIFT.
Bitcoin (BTC) really took off during 2017 and is still going strong. So what is this cryptocurrency all about? In a nutshell, Bitcoin enables payments to be sent between users without passing through any central authority, such as a bank or payment gateway. Here are a few facts about Bitcoin you need to know:
- Bitcoin is decentralized. No single institution controls the BTC network. The integrity of the encrypted transactions is not owned by anyone.
- Trading Bitcoin fractions is extremely easy. The smallest unit of a bitcoin is called a Satoshi. It is one hundred millionth of a Bitcoin (0.00000001).
- As of January 2018, around 16.7 million BTC were in circulation all around the world. The maximum amount currently stands at 21 million BTC.
With Coinmama, you will have 24/7 access to your account for making new Bitcoin purchases. Our platform is fully responsive and can be accessed on-the-go from your computer, laptop, smartphone or tablet. Respond faster to crypto market developments and optimize your Bitcoin investments with Coinmama.